"The VILLAGER SUN OVEN® is designed for large-scale feeding situations that require cooking great volumes of food quickly. Even though it is called an oven, enormous quantities of food can be boiled, steamed or baked at cooking temperatures of 500° F / 260° C with no fuel costs."
Here is a list of the times, dates and locations that the Villager Sun Oven will be featured during it's Utah Tour.
- Saturday, April 4 - St. George - Vernon Worthen Park 300 South 400 E. St. George, Utah
- Tuesday, April 7 - Salt Lake City - Good Things Utah (Channel 4) at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 8 - Salt Lake City - KSL Studio 5 (Channel 5) at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, April 11 - West Jordan - Kitchen Kneads 7579 S Redwood Rd. (801) 561-9616
- Saturday, April 18 - Logan/Providence - Maceys 50 North Highway 165 (435)-753-3301
If you are interested in seeing the Villager Sun Oven, you are welcome to e-mail email@example.com to request a presentation, and we will see what is available.
Once the tour in Utah is complete, the Villager Sun Oven will head to California for a Google Earth Earth Day celebration. Earth Day is planned for April 22, 2009, the same day as the event in California. Here in Utah, the Sun Oven will be featured at Earthfest at the Union Plaza at the University of Utah from 10:30AM-1:30PM.
Take these opportunities to learn more about solar cooking and get a glimpse of the Villager of Global Sun Oven. They are pretty cool. We will keep posting information about the progress of the tour, so be ready for more updates.